Choosing the right treatment center to provide addiction help is an essential part of any recovery journey. Here at California Behavioral Health, we’re on hand to help provide information on what to look out for in a drug treatment facility.
Finding a Drug Treatment Center That Can Help You
When finding the right drug treatment center for your needs, it might be hard to decide what might be an extremely traumatic time for you and your family. When considering the best options for overcoming drug addiction, it can help to review a list of questions that you can run through with your support network to make sure you are making the right decision.
Questions That Can Help You Before Choosing an Addiction Treatment Center
When choosing a drug treatment center that can provide you with addiction help, there are specific questions that you and your support network might need to consider before approaching a drug detox center:
- Will my health insurance cover me to find a professional drug rehab center? If your health insurance doesn’t cover overcoming drug addiction, you can discuss with the facility whether they accept any alternate payment arrangements to cover your stay.
- Have I been given another diagnosis the addiction treatment center will need to be aware of? If you’ve been diagnosed with depression or received a specific mental health diagnosis, it will affect your treatment. Choosing a dual diagnosis treatment center might be a better option.
- What level of treatment will you feel comfortable with? While detox treatments will initially be uncomfortable, it’s worth discussing with a friend or family member what level of treatment you feel comfortable with.
Things to Consider When Visiting a Drug Rehab Center
When you visit a facility or speak to the members of staff, you’ll understandably have some additional questions for the center (or things for you and your family to look out for):
- Is the drug treatment facility clean and well presented?
- Are the staff friendly and helpful at answering my questions?
- Is there 24/7 help on hand? Detoxing is a tightly managed process and requires medical staff on hand all times of the day and night.
- How long are the treatment programs? Depending on what you can afford or what you are comfortable with, there should be short and longer-term treatments available.
- Do they offer a dual diagnosis treatment center? If you have a mental health condition, can the treatment facility cater to both your addiction and mental health diagnosis?
- Are they a residential treatment center? You might benefit from having some in-house help to take you away from potentially harmful routines or to focus on recovery.
- Is the drug detox center certified? If a center is accredited, it means they are associated with the highest standards of care.
- Will they offer me a personalized care plan? All centers should be able to cater to individual needs and provide you a tailored recovery plan.
Enlisting the help of a trusted member of your support network will help you to ask and answer all of these questions.
What Is California Behavioral Health and How Can They Help You?
California Behavioral Health is a residential treatment center that helps you with mental health treatment, which specializes in dual diagnosis, as well as different forms of substance addiction. We are family-led but scientific and secular in our approach to care. We ensure that every individual has a personal treatment plan that suits their needs.
What Is Their Treatment Approach?
At California Behavioral Health, we believe that there is no template for the road to recovery. We provide tranquil private rooms where each person works with a Master Level Therapist to maximize their chance of overcoming their addiction. We understand that there are deeper factors that might contribute to substance abuse, so apply the dual diagnosis approach to tailor your treatment. California Behavioral Health applies a scientifically led, evidence-based approach for secular, holistic, non-12 step recovery paths.
What Makes California Behavioral Health an Industry Leader?
Our certified Medical Assistants and Licensed Vocational Nurses are attuned to each client’s needs and are on hand 24/7 for outstanding levels of care. Our Master Level Therapists are highly trained industry experts that can accurately assess dual diagnoses and provide proven scientifically-led treatment plans for the individual.
Our professional drug rehab center is committed to supporting both the individual and support network and endeavors to be a resource for concerned friends and family. If you’re not sure what treatment can help you, or are a concerned family member needing advice, give us a call on 855.404.2172 or contact us using our simple support form today.